Partnerships in the mobility space are flourishing, challenging the status-quo in the automotive sector and broadening the ecosystem that AVs operate within. AV Silicon Valley 2020 will reflect this
- NEW! Biometrics in autonomous vehicles: what possibilities does this bring for UX, personalization, safety and security?
- NEW! How the final autonomous vehicle product fits within MaaS and VaaS. What’s the use case for the autonomous vehicle consumer, and how will this impact UI both in-vehicle and on-app?
- NEW! Examining use cases for B2B partnerships: how OEMs create autonomous vehicles for the e-commerce and retail fleet owner?
- NEW! A different look at safety: SOTIF ISO 21448 is a comprehensive look at AI. What work is being done across industry to fill the gaps in safety for ML algorithms?
- NEW! Developing infrastructure, V2X, V2V, V2P, OSS, and ITS to support the deployment of finished-product autonomous vehicles, and widespread roll out of MaaS and VaaS
- Getting technical with it: the cutting-edge research in simulation technology, challenges with data, AI, ML, and more.
- Examining connectivity for V2X communications, and the latest in IVS architecture for autonomous cars.
24 (Monday) 8:30 am - 26 (Wednesday) 6:00 pm
Comments are closed.